Thursday, January 31, 2008

Weird Co-Inky-Dinks!

Has this ever happened to you?

If you didn't know, I am an art teacher in an elementary school. I am always reaching for paper and handing it out to groups of children. I needed 20 sheets of white paper so I just grabbed a stack and began to hand it out. Well, what do you know, it was the exact amount! Freaky, a little, but there's more.

I was planning a paper plate mask lesson for one of my first grade classes. I needed 24 paper plates, so I just grabbed a bunch from the package. Paper plates usually stick together - but what do you know again - when I was done counting and separating, I had exactly 24 in my hand????

And this was all in the same day. So, either I am excellent at picking the exact number of things I need, or freaky things just like to happen to me!

What about you?

Hugs,
Renee

No comments: