Monday, January 28, 2008

Today's Mail


Today's Mail
Originally uploaded by Reyney
I am 29 years old and I have way too much stuff! Soon to be 30, actually. What's going to happen if I keep collecting like this for the next 20, 30 or 40 years?? I need to stop.

Seriously, I know I may joke about it, but I think it's time for me to take a break.

I just saw a dolly that I would like to bid on, on ebay, but I didn't let myself do it. I don't need it - (trying to convince myself) Of course I don't need them, I don't need any of them - just want them!

BUT I just love their faces and they make me so happy.

What shall I ever do??? I'm going to try hard. Maybe I'll give up buying dolls for lent - that's going to be so hard. Hmm - let me think about it.

Any suggestions?

Hugs,
Renee

No comments: