Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happiness To Me!


Happiness To Me!
Originally uploaded by Reyney
Well! I've done alot of sewing in the past week! I love making these!

The are all part of my Pretty Plushie line available in my 2nd Etsy store. www.ShoeFlower.Etsy.com

They all can be used as pincushions and a few of them even have ribbons for hanging as ornaments! And they're just great to look at too!

I'm in the brainstorming mode at the moment. Keep checking back for new Plushies this month!

Yay!

hugs,
Renee

4 comments:

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

Hi Renee,
I've been keeping up with you on your blog and I just love what you do! Your plushies make me smile and are just adorable. This past Christmas, I made little felt plushie ornaments for friends and family and I never wanted to stop. I wanted to keep all the new "friends" I created! Looks like you're having a great time. Thanks for the inspiration,
Cyndy (Fellow SI Crafty Gal!)

Renee said...

Thanks so much! I really didn't think that anyone was reading this!

You should share your plushie ideas - I would love to check them out. Enjoy your day off today! Renee

Marissa said...

These are just adorable. Can't wait to show them to my daughter, she will just love them.

Maybe a good valentine's day gift for her?? I'll be lurking ...

Renee said...

Marissa - thanks so much! I love your tea cozys!