Monday, September 28, 2009

Do You Collect Pose Dolls?

Hello friends,

Do you collect pose dolls? I know there are alot of us out there and we all manage to find each other online somehow. I thought it was so cool when I found out that another pose doll collector half way around the world has the same birthday as me!! Kooky, right?

So, what makes us tick? Why do we obsess to no end about these little beauties? I've created a bunch of interview questions for all of us crazy collectors. If you're interested, please send me your answers to the below questions. Odds are you probably already have my email address. If not, you can leave a comment, find me on Etsy or on Flickr.

I will then feature you and your answers in my blog!! XOXO Renee

Name:

Age or Birthday:

Location:

When did you start collecting pose dolls?

Why do you collect pose dolls?

How many pose dolls do you own?

Where do you buy your pose dolls?

Where/how do you display your pose dolls?

What was your first pose doll?

What is your favorite pose doll?

What is the most amount of money you have spent on a pose doll?

Do you sell your pose dolls? Where?

Any interesting stories about pose dolls you'd like to share?

Any interesting pose doll photos you'd like to share for the blog?

Are pose doll collectors crazy? Hee Hee

Do you collect anything else?

Thoughts, questions, comments? Anything else you'd like to add?

Thanks so much!! I hope we get to learn a little bit more about one another!!

XOXO again,
Renee

1 comment:

boopsiedaisy said...

Renee, you're flippin' amazing & I love the way you think! I'm definitely sitting down and taking the time to answer this thoroughly sometime tonight. Thank you so much for trying to unite us crazy poseheads *that much more* with this awesome idea! xox!