Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Goodieness

Decided to update the appearance of my blog today. Not a lot of changes were made, but I separated my links category. There's one section for blogs that I look at often. The other section is for some online shops that I adore! Please check them out and if you're a friend who wants your blog added - just let me know!

I'va also added a fun survey over there ---> to the right. What is your favorite color? Just curious. The survey is open for one week. Most of my students also ask for one specific color construction paper all the time- there's never enough of this color? Any guesses?? Tell you later!

2 comments:

CynthiaAvaDevta said...

I love the color poll! Great idea. Am I really one of a few who love yellow?
Thanks for including me in the blog love. I need to do this on mine as well. Hope you are enjoying all these days of summer.

Goodbye Eden's Eve said...

Like your updates! I need to spend a few minutes on mine and make it better someday!! I do web design and work, yet for some reason (and I don't like it) I can't figure out this blog thing instantly. I really need to just move on to flickr especially so I can comment away on there!!! Soo jealous how close you are to the Yankees!! My husband is a huge fan, and we hope to go back someday (well to the new stadium anyway). We will talk later about the topsy turvy doll :)