Well, I've been tagged by my darling friend Annette to list 16 things about me. Where to begin!? So, here it goes:
1. I'm getting married this July to my best friend. We've been together since January 25, 2002. That is the first day we kissed and it will be 7 years ago tomorrow. I like to refer to it as our "Kiss-A-Versary".
2. I love PIZZA! I could eat it every day! I dislike most other Italian foods. Don't like going to Italian restaurants ever. Unless they have pizza. LOL! I do enjoy Indian, Sushi, Thai and Mexican (homemade), though. And I love bread...bagels, pitas, soft pretzles - love my carbs and not afraid to admit it. (Ooh and I cannot kick the coca-cola habit)!!!
3. I'm not good at socializing. It's really hard for me to initiate conversation to this day. When I was in Kindergarten my teacher told my mom I was going to get left back if I didn't come out of my shell. EVEN though I did manage to be in honors classes my whole life! Take that Mrs. Stelhe - you could never say that this day and age! You cannot leave a child back simply because they're quiet!
4. I don't hold grudges, but I also don't like to forget things.
5. I have always always always been self conscious about my nose. I feel like there is this huge monster protruding from my face.
6. I love my Uggs boots because they keep my toes warm. I don't care how "Staten Island" they are.
7. I always thought my mom was crazy for collecting dolls. Somehow, I too, got sucked in! I love my dolls, and they make me so happy, but I am really embarrassed about what other people might think. (See 8)
8. I worry too much about what other people think of me. I get nervous a lot. BUT my blood pressure is 110/70!
9. I stare at the computer too much and it gives me crazy headaches sometimes.
10. I do not have a lot of friends, probably because of #3, but I adore and cherish and value the ones that I do have to no end.
11. I teach art and music in an elementary school. I really do have a good job and enjoy every aspect of it. I love those little boogers, even though one of them just gave me the worst illnesses I have ever had.
12. I can crochet anything. But haven't picked up hooks in months.
13. I don't like wearing last years clothes. It bothers me. Lint bothers me. I hate creasing my pants with the iron. I like clothes from the Gap and Forever 21. I never mix black with brown.
14. I've had many instances where I think of a person and wind up seeing them later in the day! Totally freaky - I think I will dedicate my next blog post to this.
15. I am not a BrideZilla. I am so excited about my Marriage - but the Wedding is only one day. It's not the be-all-end-all of my existance. I don't even like to think about "wedding planning"! There's so many cooler things I could be doing!
16. I am happy!
So, if you're reading this, anyone, consider yourself tagged!