Saturday, November 8, 2008

A Pretty Girl and Her Friends Zine - Available Now

The zine is currently available in my store! I have lot's of copies, so if it's sold let me know and I'll list one for ya! It is available here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17074930










A Pretty Girl and Her Friends Zine is based on the felt Pretty Plushies I have been selling in my shop. The first Pretty Plushie I ever made was named Noel. In this zine, she introduces you to some of her friends and says a little bit about each one, and why they are important to her.
You will meet: Pretty Pear, Pretty Apple, Pretty Heart, Pretty Matroyshka, Pretty Pea Pod, Pretty Egg, Pretty Bear, Pretty Gnome, Pretty Star, and Pretty Weather Girl.
There are 16 pages including the front and back covers.
Since it is black and white, it couild be a coloring book too! How lovely!
Measures 4.25" by 5.5".


Thanks a bunch!

No comments: