Sunday, July 29, 2007

ShoeFlower Store Sampler Now Available






Love all the things in my store!? I put together a little sampler of some of my favorite goodies! I am so excited to be able to offer one of these boxes! I've been thinking about it for a really long time! I wouldn't list it until everything was perfect! (c;


ShoeFlower Sampler includes:

1 yard of vintage black embroidered trim

2 handmade paper goodies (Mr. Sun and Mr. Hippo)

5 vintage yellow filigree flowers

4 vintage red glass cabs1 bag of handmade confetti

1 fancy schmancy magazine scrap pack - 25 pieces

1 goodie pack full of new and vintage findings

1 vintage applique

Everything fits into a lined 6" by 6" by 1" red box, tied off with another yard of trim!


Yay! Again - I am so excited!

www.shoeflower.etsy.com
www.reyney.etsy.com

No comments: