Monday, July 30, 2007

New Goodies!


Some new things arrived in the mail today! I LOVE receiving mail! The first thing I opened was a box of the cutest little dolls. They are vintage Dakin Dream Dolls made in Japan. They are made by the same company as the Mermaid I bought a few days ago. They read Hansel and Gretl on the tags. I've been into collecting vintage dolls lately - probably because of my mom. She has thousands of dolls. I'll post some crazy pics of her collection soon!
The next package I opened was of this cute hanky I found in an Etsy store http://www.hummingbirdeyes.etsy.com/ It is beautiful and will look lovely in my collection. The second picture is a bunch of hankys that I have collected through the years. I pretend I know the history behind each one! I do have the vintage pattern to make them - it's just so much more fun to find them already made and in different colors too!








No comments: