Saturday, August 29, 2009

Heart and Star Doll


Heart and Star Doll
Originally uploaded by Reyney
Say hello to my newest creations!! Heart and Star dollies!

The one on the left is "My Heart Grows for You" and the one on the right is "My Star Shines for You".

I started with cotton. Drew the patterns. Sewed them on my machine. Stuffed with polyester fiberfill. Hand sewed them closed. Sketched the girls and painted them with acrylics. I finally coated them with some glitter and a gloss for protection.

As you know, I love any kind of big eye art and dollies, so these are my tribute to them! XOXO

Thinking of selling them, but not sure I want to part with my first. I might have to make more.

<3Renee

1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Sweetie! These little dollies are so adorable! I don't know if I could part with them either! I saw your wedding picture, and you are as beautiful as you sound! Hubby is a cutie too! Wishing you many happy years together! Looking forward to visiting lots more! Hugs, Paulette :o)