Saturday, September 1, 2007

Plastic Grocery Bag Crochet

I did a lot of crocheting over the summer. My bags were recently shown at an Ecology Fair that my students participated in, and all of my colleagues had to have one. I was very busy making these bags over the summer!

The yellow one is made out of Shoprite bags, red bags from China town, and a green bag from Barnes and Noble.


This multi colored bag was a gift for my Assistant Principal. She was the reason they were at the Ecology fair. It includes Barnes and Noble, Path Mark, Stop and Shop, Chinatown, National Wholesale Liquidators, Michaels, AC Moore, and so many other bags - I don't know where they're from.

The next bag was made out of Trick or Treat bags. They had pictures of Charlotte's Web on them. My Parent Coordinator gave me tons of these bags to recycle, so this one was for her!


This last one was actually made to sell. I met a lady at the Ecology Fair who just had to have one. So here it is!





3 comments:

Pretty Fun said...

Too cute! Does it take a long time to make these?

Renee said...

It takes a couple of hours to make - but forever to collect the colors!

erna marie said...

Yay! I'm so happy I found your blog! Love those bags!
I recently found a huge stash of plastic flowers and thought of you and your cute photos.
K :)